Friday 19 July 2013

Drop The Bomb!

I have some news! :D 
And it's now time to drop the bomb.
I've been waiting for this moment since February & now it's finally here!
February wasn't really a good month for me, rough start of the year BUT, there're good things that happened too! 
There was a search for a female vocalist.
And I went for it just to try it out. 
I have to admit, I was kinda nervous but after past experiences on stage from the two pageants I joined last year, I learned to be in control of my nervousness & not let it affect me. 
The first song I sang for them was Grenade by Bruno Mars. 
Sang it without any background music or anything. 
Acapella style lol. 
Got an email about a week later or so informing me that I WON! :D 
YAYYYY!!! 
After waiting for a bout like 5 months, I FINALLY HAVE THE PHONE. 
Long wait but at least now it's with me!
:D
Actually, the first song has already been recorded & mastered. 
Just not released yet lol. 
Probably some time soon I hope :)
Hehe, super excited! 
So yeah, that's the bomb! :D 

On a side note, the minions ran out of stock so damn fast! 
& I didn't know people were lining up since 10pm the night before. 
If I knew, I would have went & gotten the minions too!
Woke up this morning to find that it was out of stock. 
Sighssss. 
I guess Stuart & I are not fated :(
HOPEFULLY, they restock it man. 
One of my lovely friend is gonna try to get it for me once they restock :3 
The craze for minions are seriously out of this world man. 
There are people in lowyat forum who're selling it for RM50 O.O
Some people even bid up to like a thousand or smth on eBay. 
Unsure about how true the eBay one is but dayumm. 
That.Is.Crazy. 

Guess there are lotsa cray cray people out there. LOL. 
I shall be heading to bed now. 
Gotta try to get back to my normal sleeping routine haha. 
Goodnight ya'll ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment