Thursday 12 July 2012

It's In The Air

Freedom is here! :D 
For at least one and a half months! 
Wait, I just checked and it's TWO WHOLE FREAKIN' MONTHS! 
I'm on holiday till 3rd September! 
Ahhhhh, the long awaited break is finally here!
Yayyy! Wooohooo! 
I am a happy girl yo!

Right after exams yesterday, went to play badminton & swim :D
Good good day. 
Good company, good activities, good place. 
UBER GOOD! 
No pics because everyone was lazyyy & tired LOL.
Played some Monopoly Deal while watching Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol.

I wasn't really paying attention though so I have nothing to say about it. LOL.
Speaking of moviess, Imma be watching Ice Age 4! :D
It will be good =P
Aight gotta go do some workout since I missed gym this morning.  Zzz.
Ciaozers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment