Saturday 11 August 2012

Tight In Our Chairs !


Soo a few nights ago, I watched the game between DLCW & LinDan. 
Intense much?
Although he didn't get the Gold, he tried his best & that's all that matters :)
I'm pretty sure everyone was at home watching DLCW on TV.
Saw so many FB & Twitter updates! 
Happy to see everyone come together & support DLCW :)
Not forgetting that we got a bronze medal for Diving!
Congrats to both Dato' Lee Chong Wei & Pandelela Rinong ! :)
& hurray for me, the badminton match was the first Olympic Games I watched LOL!
Perhaps I should start watching hehehe. 
Volleyball!!  (ノ*゚ー゚)ノ 
Heh, played it in the evening :D

For the past two weeks, it's been pretty crazy exciting !
The highlight of the last weekend of July was the Designer Weekend Fashion Show! :D 
Finally my dream of being on stage to catwalk is fulfilled! :3
Catwalked for 3 designers ; Lisa LeeYellow Dino & Naho Ogawa's illustration of Anna Sui :)
It was the BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! 
It was an awesome experience!
Also got speak to some of the other contestants from Miss&Mister Campus Malaysia whom I've never met before hehe.
Met a few new friends too hehe. 
A new friend I met :D
My boy in his MooCow outfit =P
Hehh, free froyo for me xD 
Group shot! :D
Here's one of the many videos !
For more pictures, videos & updates, please go to the official page : 
:)

I was actually getting ready to attend the Fashion Show but I received a call from them asking me to be there to catwalk.
Oh the beams of joy that shot right out of me. LOL.
Was halfway doing make-up at Vinnie's place.
Thank God my RM95 hairdo didn't go to waste.
Here's how it looked like.
And I will definitely NOT go for a RM95 hairdo again. LOL!
This is how it looks like after taking it down..

Wheee~
Was kinda fascinated with it hehe. Reminded me of Little Merida from Brave :3
She so cutee!
Speaking of movies, the latest one that I watched is Total Recall.
Pretty good movie :D
And apparently the main actor does Yoga LOL!
Manly or not, I don't have a say but it definitely worked for him xD
And OMG, I saw like a super big fish when I was in the mall grocery shopping with my parents.
It's super hugeee man.
Isn't it humungous? :O
I literally just stood there and stared at it for a while LOL!
I realized that each time I look at animals, I'd love to see them feed =P
Now the next picture is gonna represent an animal as it's an animal pose xD
Yeahpss, had a class reunion.
Not everyone made it but it was fun catching up :)

About two days ago, went for the movie premier of Hantu Gangster which is now out in the cinema.
Yeahpss I did blog about it previously & if you still have not watched it, get yo tickets yo!
Went with the MMC2012 Finalist bunch :)
This Miss&Mister Campus Malaysia 2012 has been giving me a lot of new experiences and opportunities :3
I don't think I've posted up the official make-over photo.
So CLICK HERE! :D

Sooo, for the past few months, I've had the privilege to work with a few photographers.
Imma just show one photo each hehe.
Mainly for portfolio purposes :)
Early this year, worked with Elton Teo from Zust.
Learned a few things after this shoot.
Especially in the area of eliciting emotions through the pictures taken :)
Next up, worked with Bryan Lim
Also another great experience as it was my first time shooting in a pool! :O
Wasn't as easy as I expected it to be but with his skills, managed to get good shots :)
Then, we have Shekar Daryl from Shuttergraphy !
Shuttergraphy ain't just all about photography, it also has videography services.
Just recently, they uploaded a new video.
Checkit out!
They have other videos like parodies & stuff :)
That's basically it.
Do check their Facebook pages out & support them ! :D
Some of my friends also helped me out.
Here are some of the pictures :)
Taken by my boo :)
By Erina Tan :)
By Wen Yi :)
By Ragu :)
Special thanks to all who helped out :)
Time is indeed precious & I am thankful for the time put aside for the photoshoot :D

That's about all the update that I can think of now.
I would stay on longer and blog more but I've got a photoshoot tomorrow!
Gotta get some sleep now :)
The photoshoot tomorrow is an important one as YOUR VOTES count!
So stay tuned for the picture tomorrow! :D
G'night peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment