Saturday 15 June 2013

Flattering The Mid Year Targets

It's kinda weird to feel like drinking coffee at this hour ._.
Especially when it's almost 1.30am in the morning lol. 
These weird random cravings can be quite annoying since I can't get my hands on any coffee. 
The fact that I get hungry super fast these days doesn't help as well :/
If Andrew was reading this, he'd go "Pig!". 
TskTsk. 
But pfft, I'm still growing ok =P
I need mah food yo. 
Basic necessities =P
The biggest craving of all times is Sukiya
I can have it every week and not get bored of it. 
Oh the kimuchi soup and the beef are the best! *drools*
Probably another one of the reasons why I crave for coffee so much although I'm not a huge fan is because of all the coffee art photos I see on Instagram :O
Andrew Chong, if you're seeing this, let's go get some Starbucks next =P
Alright enough of food! 
Three pieces of thin layer cake and a glass of cold water should be enough for me to finish up this post that I've been wanting to post up since two days ago. Lol. 

Sooo, It's mid year & mid month! 
How're your resolutions going? 
Have you forgotten about them ? 
Have you completed at least half of the list that you made ?
If you've done all of them, are you gonna make another new list?

I honestly think that mid year is also a good time to take some time to review on your progress in life :)
At least when end of the year comes, you won't end up feeling like you've never really done anything. 
Mid year, a good time to catch up with yourself :)
Of course, ideally, you'd want to catch up with yourself everyday but for some of us who doesn't have the time to, now's the time yo :)
Sure we're all busy but finding time to reflect is essential in self improvement regardless of whether you have resolutions of not :)
But I do believe that each of us have something that we work towards like better grades and such. 
So far, 2013 has been pretty good :)
Some shit still happens but hey, that's life. 
My resolutions are slowly working out by itself. 
Not that I'm not doing anything about it but it's been going pretty well. 
Then along the way, I made a few other goals that also has been going very well for me :)
Hope it's been going well for all you readers out there too. 
And if it's not really going well for you, it's not the end of the world kays :) 
Get somebody to talk to about your problems. It's not good to bottle everything inside. 
& I'm always here with an ear to hear you out :)

2013 didn't come without changes though. 
I'm not sure if it could be considered as a drastic change but there are some changes. 
After all, this year was supposed to be about change isn't it? -_- Not getting into that topic due to some current situations but I'm sure most of you get it. 
Anyways, I just got news that another one of my bff's flying off to Australia soon :(
Meh. So meh really. 
It seems like everyone flying everywhere. 
But she's coming back end of the year just like Nat =P 
Both in time for my birthday hehehe.
Speaking about birthdays, I haven't even planned mine :O 
I still have ZERO idea on how it's gonna be. 
Been kinda busy with some other stufflings. lol. 
If you have not watched the videos hat featured Andrew & I, here they are :)
 Hope it made you guys laugh :D 
Or better still, hope it made you day considering that by the time anyone reads this it would be a Saturday morning :)

Speaking of making your days, something completely made my LIFE last week. 
Yes, it needs that much dramatization & you'll know why after a couple more sentences xD
So I was out with my parents having some dinner at a new restaurant. 
The restaurant is called Kompassion. 
They serve Thai fusion cuisine. 
If you like fusions, you should try out that place. 
It's pretty good :) 
I kinda forget what they were called so Imma just tell you roughly what it is. 
The  biggest picture is a soft shell crab dish with some pork covered in some sauce lol. 
And the other two; tom yam gong soup and pork skewer =P
Of course we didn't just eat these. 
I was kinda too busy eating and feeling happy about something xD
Hehehe. 
Okay, you know how confession pages are somehow the "in" thing now aye. 
Almost every uni and school has one now. Lol. 
I don't check it everyday though. 
I only visit the page when I'm free and bored lol. 
That night, when I was out waiting for food to be served, I got a notification. 
A friend of mine tagged me in a comment & it was a "confession" entry about me. 
I shall share it with you :)
I feel so damn flattered. 
Not because he/she said that I'm beautiful but mostly at the part where he/she said that I am a good role model. 
Like wow, I really never thought that I was good role model ever. 
This really came as a surprise to me as I wasn't expecting this. 
Most importantly, in a way, this gave me more motivation to keep striving to be a better person. 
I don't think I've shared this with many people but about a few months back, I sorta had doubts about certain things in my life. 
Like am I taking the right course and stuff. 
Lots of questioning. 
I guess it's a normal process in everyone's life to have these kind of questions at one point in life.
But as the months progress, it got better and everything was clearer.
And seeing this confession that had been written by someone whom I don't know really gives me an extra push of motivation. 
I do have some internal issues and this post just resolved it :)
So, to whoever who wrote this, Thank You :)
I also would like to take this opportunity to say that my life isn't perfect. 
No one's life is perfect but we are indeed blessed in our own ways :)

Blessings come in various forms & one of my blessing would be none other than my boy. 
14th of June marks the 28th month that we've been together. 
Mmmm, look at his "in-heaven" face xD 
Yeh, it's been a super long journey & we've got a long way more to go ;)
There was this one thing that caught me off guard though. 
Like, dayum! Shit just got real! :O
That phrase literally flew by my head when I saw those messages that he sent. 
And so, we sat & talked & came up with a plan. 
Too early ? 
Nahh. better early than late! LOL. 
If there's ever such sayings. lolol. 
Another super sweet thing that happened was when we both attended the Grand Finale of Miss Malaysia SEA 2013
He pulled out the chair for me, took food for me and all that sorta stuff :3 
Yess, I'm a hopeless romantic & a sucker for sweet things xD
Mmhm, they made my face a bit too fair tsktsk. 
Saw my favourite make up artist there :)
& also met up with fellow friends :)
Haha, why this picture? Cuz my expression is funneh =P
That's what happens when you flip your hair when cameras are almost everywhere lol. 
It was indeed a great night. 
Food was good, service was good, show was good. 
Everything was good! :)

Though today was our monthsary, we didn't really do much. 
Well, I did alot. LOL. 
Drove him to uni, waited for him to finish his class, drove him back, brought him out for dessert. 
Basically, I drove alot today haha. 
But that's okay. He drives me around most of the time anyways =P 
He has an exam on Saturday morning so yeah. 
We're postponing out Thai dinner to another day hehe. 
I loveeee Thai. 
And Imma be eating one of my favourite food tonight- seafood xD
YUMMMEHH. 
Okay, I'm starting to get a little hungry now. 
I guess that's a sign that I should end this post lol. 
Goodnight ya'll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment