Thursday 18 July 2013

Stay Or Leave?

If there's a better environment elsewhere, what're you waiting for? Make the jump! 
HAHAH. 
Mmhmm, that's just to describe the picture LOL. 
I've recently just discovered Wordpress. 
It's not that new but yeah, stumbled across it when I was thinking of merging three blogs into an interactive page. 
Seems like Wordpress could do the trick. 
Also, I love how they have a static page and stuff. 
Feels almost like a website Lol!
Pretty cool stuff. 
Though it doesn't involve any programming and stuff, it still is pretty different and complicated as compared to Blogger. 
Anyways, I already signed up for an account & I'm planning to move there permanently.
No links or whatsoever because it's still under construction.
Should be done by this weekend :D

Soo, what happens to this blog? 
I'll probably keep it and privatize it. 
Plans for this blog, totally unsure. 
But in the mean time, I'll still be blogging here. 
Not like I blog much these days anyway LOL. 
Been lazing around, chilling & eating. 
I'm on a get fat phase. 
Need to gain some weight lol. 

And and, the minions that I want are out today! :D 
Which means I'll have to sleep now & get my ass up early to get it in the morning before it runs out man. LOL!
So, until then :D 
Tata ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment