Thursday 7 February 2013

Perfect Sleeping Weather

*yawns*
It's been raining for like what, the past few weeks?
& it's a perfect weather to sleep!
So I mentioned previously that I was going to tell you guys why I wanna try to sleep early every.
It's for one of my subjects that I am taking. 
Health Psychology. 
It's an assignment where you pinpoint what bad habit you have that you want to change. 
For me, it's my sleeping habit.
For those who still don't know, I kind have trouble sleeping. 
And on certain days, I would have trouble sleeping & staying asleep. 
I guess that's when I have some things bothering me. 
Usually before sleeping, I'd blah out every single thing about my day. 
One of my favorite questions whenever I talk on the phone at night, which doesn't happen anymore btw, is "How was your day?" or "Tell me about your day."
And I would go on talking about whatever interesting that happened. 
I sleep better when I talk on the phone till I'm sleepy haha.
Loved those good ol' times. 
Perhaps, I should make it a habit to blog every night about my day. 
Maybe that would help. 

Back to the topic of sleep.
Sometimes I find that sleeping is a waste of time.
For those who love to sleep, I don't mean to offend you but this is just how I feel about it.
I mean like I could do so much more like reading some books, doing some research & lots of other stuff. 
I wish I didn't have to sleep. Lol. 
Of course there are times where I just want to sleep because I am only human and I do get tired!
That day where I blogged & went to sleep was the only day that I successfully went to bed early. 
The rest of the days, I just carried on with doing my stuff & slept late. 
I had no choice man. There's just too much to do!
Especially when it's every man for themselves in this house. 
Zzzz. 
I've got tonnes to wash tomorrow. Gahhh. 
Guess I better go to bed now. 
It's almost 1AM. 
Treatment plan fail LOL. 
Goodnight peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment