Tuesday 26 February 2013

Gliding Away !

Phew! 
It's been a busy busy month :O
Or maybe I was just busy eating =P
As usual, my plan of gaining weight always fail. 
I ate a lot of snacks during Chinese New Year & it seems that I haven't really gained =/
I haven't weighed myself but it seems to me that I lost a bit instead of gaining. 
It is weird o.o
So anyways, it's really hard to find time to even play badminton weekly now =/
I need more hours in a day! 
Sometimes, honestly, I think that sleep is a major waste of time. 
But let's not go there. lol. 
I hope Chinese New Year treated all of you well!
And for those who are sick, do drink more water & get some sleep ! 
I kinda miss Yee Sang already. Lol. 
Hard to believe that I only started eating it 2 years ago. lol. 
All thanks to Andrew. lol.
Oh oh, and this CNY, I found out that I have Nyonya blood too! :D
Heheheh xD

Apart from all the CNY snacks, fireworks & Yee Sang, I tried something new this month. 
Gave a shot at acting in DanKhooProductions's short film, titled The Final Gift :)
First of all, I'd like to express my gratitude for having this opportunity to act.
It was definitely something new to me & haha, I know I have areas that I can improve on :)
So if there are any other feedbacks apart from intensifying my emotions on screen, feel free to comment on this post or msg me on FB or say smth in the chatbox :) 
Made a couple of new friends along the way & they're really nice people :)
Kudos to Dan Khoo who came up with the storyline :)
It's really awesome!
It was kinda weird watching myself on screen ahahah xD 
All in all, it was a great experience. Hope to sharpen them skills :)
Without further a do, here is the video :)
Don't forget to "like" it & "share it if you think it's awesome! :)
For updates & stuff, do log on to http://www.facebook.com/DanKhooProductions?fref=ts
Hope you guys enjoyed the short film :) 
G'night peeps! :)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I think ure really a great actress! the whole video is great overall, so high quality & professional :p I will never dare to act like that, too shy!!!!! bravo niways, hope to see more video of u acting! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks babe :3 Catch up soon man! :)

      Delete