Friday 6 January 2012

It's A New Dawn, It's A New Day.

Goshh, I am so sorry for not posting up sooner. 
6 days into the year 2012 and I'm busy already :O 
Need to clean the house since the maid went home & also gotta clear my room. 
Really tiring man. Gotta wipe and all. Zzz.
There, there, the mess!
Took me about like 2 days to finish !
Now the only thing left is my wardrobe & drawers :)
It's a good sign, goood sign. 
Symbolizes a productive year :)
Woot woot! 

Let's start with an update on how I spent my New Year's Eve.
The yearly "tradition", so to speak, is to countdown at The Curve because it's more happening than One Utama.
However, this year it was only a few of us. 
Erina had other plans with the boyfriend. 
Candlelight dinner if I'm not mistaken. 
Ngawww =3
YuenLing had to study at home so yeah. 

The evening started when I made a card for my baby. 
I had a plan you see.
And since it was New Year's Eve, I used my free time to reflect on myself and everything that went on around me for the past 11 months. 
Although it was much of a roller coaster ride, all those events are ruled out because last year, I met my soul mate and that's all that matters<3
Throughout the evening, I was hyped up reminiscing on all the happenings :)
Almost cried when I thought about Andrew & I. 
So much has happened and our relationship is still growing day by day :)
I am really thankful for having him in my life .
He listens when I whine nonstop. Haha, when I whine, it usually goes on for quite some time xD
Brings me out for movies, spoils me and brings me for shopping. 
Putting everything else aside, he's everything I ever want in a guy :')
I'm so happy :)
Gosh thinking about it makes me wanna hug & kiss him right now xD

Getting on with the update, the girls consists of me, Nat, Jessica and YanTeng :)
All of us were having mouthgasms while eating Ikea's meatballs. Mmm ~
Too bad they didn't have Daim cake :(
 Tried the Almondy cake which was close to Daim cake. 
Bleh, I'm craving for Daim cake right now. Pfft. 
Food cravings get annoying when you can't get the food in yo tummy! Grr.
Okay!! SO, prepped for New Year's Eve countdown, met up with YeeEn and others & took a few pics :)
Andd time fleww by so we headed to the happening place :D 
Even before the countdown, people were snow spraying already LOLOL. 
YeeEn was like Malaysia'a very own Lady Gaga wearing snowspray instead of meat LOL.
And I got the stringy things on my hair LOLOL.
This was how it looked like when the clock striked 12.
Where was I? 
I was bringing Andrew to the spot we both met :)
The plan was to get him up there and let him read the card I made him at 23:57.
By the time he finishes reading and commenting, it would be about 23:59 and I would kiss him till it's 00:01.
Butt, my plan didn't really work out soo yeah. Lol. 
We kissed tho, just not the entire duration that I initially planned Lol. 
It's all good, all good. Then we headed out to club at Maison. 
Reached at 3 + cuz we got lost and clubbed till about 6am? XD
Hung out at Aman Suria's Kayu and fed ourselves with rotis as the FIRST meal of 2012 LOL.
By the time we all reached home, it was 8am. LOL. 
Hardcore party people huh? xD
Alrights so, Imma flood u with pics now! :D
Tequila shot, I could have taken one more. 
Just one more xD
Getting sexual, oh yeahhh ~~ xD
And somebodeh was getting it onn xD
Nomnom or no nomnom? xD
I have no idea. Don't ask. Lol. 
I uhm, kinda don't know why we were laughing. Can't remember LOLOOL.
Love him to bits ;) <3
And no I was NOT drunk!
I know it's a little too late but better late than never, so. . .
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
This year will be different. 
I will be making them resolutions and fulfilling them :)
The very first one would be to fulfill every single one of my resolutions xD
This year, I want to listen more :)
I also wish to be more active in terms of uni clubs and societies. 
Maybe even restarting my sports activity like volleyball & badminton. 
To sum it up, I wanna live this year fully. 
I want it to be filled with sports and events  :)
I'm also thinking about dance classes :D
Last year was too much of stonning and laying back doing nothing. 
This time round, I'm gonna live it up a little ;)
Apart from that, I want to further improve myself to be a better girlfriend :)
I always believe that there's always a room for improvement , so yeah :)
Gotta work on conflict resolutions as well. 
And the most important thing is to start afresh :)
It's a New Year, make it count. 
Don't ever stop making memories with your loved ones :)
That is basically it. 
The start of the New Year :)
I am looking forward to this whole year with a smile on my face. 
Enjoy your day people & make them resolutions yo! 
Tatas!

No comments:

Post a Comment