Thursday 1 March 2012

I Is Excited !

Yay! Mid terms are over! :D 
Heck it doesn't feel like it -_-
No break or whatsoever this time. 
Oh the life of a second year student. 
I'm getting old! :O Nevermind that ;)

Soooo what am I soo excited about ? 
OH SO MANY THINGS! 
I recently just discovered this super awesome band, The Cab ! :D 
You HAVE TO check them out. 
The song that caught my ear was High Hopes in Velvet Ropes.
Here checkit out yo! :D
They are awesome! 
I have no idea why I've never heard of them before until today when I heard it from my boy's phone :)
So what would Vania do when she finds a super nice song? 
SHE GOES ON A FRENZY! 
All the songs on that particular album, till the current ones were all searched and listened to =P
This time it wasn't so extreme cuz I kinda got distracted by other things I saw. 
Like movie trailers xD
The movie in which I am ecstatically excited about is The Vow
After watching the trailer for The Avengers, I looked at the date today and BAM! 
It is the 1st of March! 
21 more days to the release of The Vow! :D 
Watched the trailer like a billion times =P 
Haha I will be downloading the movie after watching it just so I can watch it when I feel like it xD
I'm still not over the fact that this in only coming out this month. 
Should have been last month. TSK. 

And golly, I feel like I'm missing out on life =/
So many concerts and I'm not going to any one of them. Sighs.
To compensate, I found myself a nice live song by Joe Brooks. 
Check this out, I'm pretty sure you'll love it :)
It is currently my favorite & I really hoping to hear the studio version soon :)
Enjoy the song & have a good night peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment