Saturday 31 March 2012

That Time

It's that time of the year again. 
A time filled with overflowing assignments and upcoming exams. 
A time where pimples show themselves. 
A time that I somehow do not really look forward to although it signifies that there will be holiday soon. 
So anywaysss, been really busy with assignments and stuff. 
So much so that my room is now messed up again. Zzz.
And my workout plan has somehow been put on hold :O
I've never been the kind of person who follow the schedule all the time. 
I just can't.
Planning every move seems a bit too robotic for me. 
And yeah, I hate routine. 
I am already bored of my room. Zzz. 
Need a change of scenery. 
A week's worth of getaway would be perfect but hahaha, I don't think that's gonna be happening anytime soon.
Tryna work out some shopping session in Bangkok xD
Omg, Thai food! 
Oh how I miss Tom Yam gong and all the other delicious food. 
Gawd, can't wait to go back there =P

One of the weird things that keep happening is my constant dream of social networks.
I kept dreaming of things on Facebook and Twitter. Weird.
Dreamt that my Tumblr was update by my other half but when I woke up and switch it on, pfft, nothing. 
Oh oh, andddd my attempt to get a little fatter is so strong that I dreamt that I actually got fatter and I was sooo happy about it =P
Too bad it was just a dream. Tsk. 

With all the assignment things going on, I still could find some time to slot in a few social activities like Waffle Day on Tuesday and Roller Skating tomorrow. 
It would of course require me to work my ass off today and all the time I have. LOL. 
So before I go, let's talk movies! 
FINALLY I GOT TO WATCH THE VOW! :D
This long awaited movie was worth the wait and definitely worth watching. 
It's amazing to see how he tried so hard to help her with her memory. 
Can't wait to get the DVD.
Cried during the movie. 
For those who haven't watched it, I highly recommend this movie.
Talking about this makes me wanna watch it all over again now =3
He was so sweet, and ever so patient with her. 
The best part was that he was always there when she needed him. 
Ngawww :')
Next up, John Carter.
The movie's pretty good actually.
I honestly thought it was gonna be some lame movie but guess I was wrong. 
The trailer didn't really appeal that much to me either. 
It has got a little but of humour along with some love thing but leans more to action. Lol.
Last but not least, Hunger Games.
I've never read the book so I can't say which is better.
But from the looks of it, I think the book would be awesome since the movie itself is awesome =P
AND dayum! The girl in the movie is such a tough cookie!
If it was me, I think I'd probably cry my eyeballs out man being stuck in such environment. LOL.
I like her skills tho. 
I've always had a thing for archery.
Something to do with my zodiac perhaps? 
I dunno. LOL. 
Anyways, going off now. 
Laters gee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment