Sunday 29 April 2012

Driving The Volleyball Instincts Crazy!

When I was younger, I was itching to drive.
I wanted to have my own car & I even wondered why on earth do we only get to sit for our license at the age of 18 when people on MTV get a car at 16. LOL. 
Now I've been driving for a year plus already and boy, having a car is awesome but there are downsides to it. 
Especially when it comes to finding for parking, paying for parking and cleaning the car. 
Yeah you heard that right. 
I wash my own car yo. LOL. 
Just washed it this morning :D
Thank God my car isn't white like my boy's. Cuz if it was, I'd have to polish after washing. 
Sooo, yeahh, back to driving. 
I was so eager to drive! 
But hohoho, do not be tricked by that freedom of having a vehicle to go wherever you want to go. 
Not only do you go where you want to go, you also take over pick-up jobs. Lol. 
When I couldn't drive, I only have to find transport. 
When I can finally drive, Haha, parents would ask me to drop them, pick them and also my siblings from tuition  and such. Lol. 
No complaints here cause I kinda like to drive around. 
Just need some notice beforehand. Not on the spot. Lol. 

Got in the car and was on my way to pick my brother up from his volleyball practice. 
VOLLEYBALL. 
OH HOW I MISS THAT GAME SO MUCH! 
Since I'm on holiday & Nat has the net, hehehehe, sounds pretty much like a plan to me =P
Gotta keep active yo. 
I wanna play badminton too! Lol. 
Ahhh, I gotta go now. 
Gonna eat crabb!! :D 
YUM YUM! 
And ahhaha tomorrow I'll be going for an eating trip. 
Hohoho, TIME TO GET FATT!!! 
Teehee. 
Ciaozers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment