Tuesday 17 April 2012

What's The Point ?

I find it funny when there's a schedule appointing who does what and yet there still can be some mini arguments. 
Defeats the purpose of a schedule, no?
As if it was easy to convince them that a schedule would help.
Now you see, the schedule will tell everyone what their responsibilities are & it is supposed to ease the responsibilities out. 
I have no complaints about the schedule because I think I have already volunteered enough for lots of slots and so have others.
For a few weeks it was running pretty smoothly until I had to take over someone else's responsibilities. 
Honestly, I don't mind at all. 
I mean like I understand that sometimes some people are not around to get it done. 
After all, my mum always said "We have to cooperate & help each other out." 
Not exactly the exact words but that's the summary of it. 
I was fine with things until one night where I came home super late and that night my responsibility was to bring down the basket of dirty clothings. 
Okay, so if I am not around, I do NOT understand why someone in the house would NOT help me in taking those clothes down. 
What's worse is that I have to wash 'em and soak 'em when I take 'em down. 
Seriously, that is NOT in the schedule. 
Anything that has to do with washing/soaking clothes is not my job. 
I don't mind if I was told earlier. 
I came back at 12.30AM thinking that i could immediately crash but NOOO. 
Stayed up till 1 something in the morning to get it done. 
What.The.FUDGE
If your responsibility is to wash clothes, why the heck am I doing it ? 
Want me to help, LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE. So that I can come back earlier or something.
It seems like they can't grasp that I have a life to get on with as well. 
I don't live to be ordered around doing this and that. Heck. 
And now, you want me to wash my own clothes? 
Now, seriously ? When I have exams coming soon ? 
Oh wow, what great timing you have there. KUDOS TO YOU MAN. 
I've mentioned that I gotta be in good mood to study and that, they also can't spare me. 
Gotta fudging ask me "When you gonna wash your stuff"  and bla bla bla. 
Excuse me but aren't we supposed to HELP EACH OTHER OUT
I have exams coming soon and you wanna gimme this shizness ?
If I have holidays then okay la, whatever la you know. 
If I am at home then sure, I will wash my own clothes. 
Wahh if like that ah, when I bring in clothes, I'll just bring in my own clothes and you bring in yours man. 
Doesn't make sense right?  Ugh.
Help each other my ass la. 
Like I said, if I'm the only one that cares around here, I won't bother anymore because it's pointless. 
It's like caring for a wall -_-

Yeah my exams are around the corner and yet I still go out. 
Through the eyes of parents, it is always such that they think we go out to have fun all the time. 
Yeah I do go out and watch movies and all. 
Yes, I have some fun as well because it's so damn stressful being home all the time. 
NO SPACE TO FREAKIN' BREATHE AND DO MY OWN THING.
Someone will forever be getting on my nerves and disturbing me. 
I'm seriously considering going elsewhere to study man. 
Don't wanna study halfway then gotta attend to this and that. 
I don't get it man. 
Don't get why they have say things and don't mean it. 
"We just want you to focus on your studies."
Fudgecake you la.
Want me to focus then you flood me with extra things to do. 
Damn pist lah. 
After dinner I was supposed to study, and now I am still here doing everything BUT study -_-
Thanks man. THANKS. 
Thanks for giving me more time to have fun. How thoughtful. 

Here's a tip. 
Don't ever say things you don't mean. 
Pisses the hell out of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment