Sunday 29 April 2012

On My Feet !

Hellooo you! 
Been a long time aye ? =P
Exams, assignments and such things were hindering me from blogging! 
And maybe I'm a little lazy xD
Heh, BUT, I don't have an excuse now since I'm on holidays. Lol. 
I've got a lot to blog about actually but I'm no gonna cram it into one post. 
It would be like word count overflow!! LOL.
So Imma say a few things now, then maybe later on another post will come up :)

As you all probably know, Bersih 3.0 was held yesterday. 
Though I didn't go for the rally, I heard lots about it when I came back from my outing yesterday. 
I can't help noticing how brutal the police force were. 
It is really a disgrace.
I thought policemen were supposed to protect us not attack us with tear gas and such. 
I can't really say much about it because I wasn't there. 
A few of my friends actually went for it and I'm thinking like, Damn, I should have went. 
I think that if everyone, and i mean everyone, who isn't happy with the electoral system should all come together. 
If there's another rally, rally go-ers should be more equipped with things that can prevent their eyes from going dry caused by the tear gas. 
Perhaps a scientist goggle? 
I don't know but yeah, that's what I think la. 
Saw alot of videos on youtube and alot of articles.
All I can say is that I am disappointed. 
We're supposed to be progressing towards Vision 2020 not stay stagnant or retard in terms of the country's growth. 
I'll just leave it at that.
Just disappointed really. 

Kinda ruins my mood when I think about it so I'll blog a little later after doing my reading. 
Until then peeps. 
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment