Monday 1 October 2012

Lagging Behind

Omg. I just realized that I did not update any single thing for the month of September :O
Oh my...
Goes to show that the month of Sept probably was filled with activities! 

To start off, thanks to all who voted for Andrew & I. 
I know this is a little late but hey, better late than never right? ;)
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME !!
& I am so very sorry if it appeared on your news feed numerous times. 
I would also like to those who let me use their account to share & also to those who shared themselves :)
Both Andrew & I did not win those two titles as our votes was surpassed by other contestants.
There are lots of pictures posted all over Facebook so I'm not gonna post them all here. 
So instead of pictures, here's the video! :D 
Andrew made it!
Also, special thanks to  those who came & support :) 
Truly appreciated <3
The pageant was really a good experience. 
Met a lot of nice, fun friends :D 
Glad to have met such AWESOME people :)
We're all still in contact with each other via FB :D 
Even went for Jogoya buffet together hehehe.
Ate till we literally were bloated!

Recently just went to G-Six with the bunch for after party. 
Gonna meet up again for some partying time this Friday xD 
Other than those pageant-y stuffs, there's a parody in which I played a small role in, flashmobs and photoshoots.
I'll post the video up once it's been uploaded!
Here's a pic of the flashmob in TCM! :D  
Last one this coming weekend! 
The purpose of this flashmob is to raise awareness of mental health. 
Many people look past mental health and that is a huge mistake because it is as important as our physical health and all.
Do check their FB page out HERE ! :)
Went for SkyTrex too with the family and some friends since my aunt&uncle came back to visit from Switzerland :)
It was fun! 
Can't help but giggle at Nat =P
Nat, if you are reading this, I'm sorry but it was kinda funny seeing u xD
Her face literally turned white that I thought she was gonna pass out! 
THAT was not funny man. I was actually worried for a sec :O
BUT she made it out despite her fear of heights! :D Good job Nat
Next round, EXTREME ! ;)

Last month however, two of my close friends flew off.
Megan & Fiona
Both also flew to UK lol!
At Megan's farewell along with other high school friends that I haven't seen in ages! 
Had a good time catching up & laughing about stuffs :)
The last outing with Fiona :)
We don't have a proper picture together!!! :O
Well at least we had fun :) 

To the both of you in UK, enjoy yourselves! 
Will be missing you back here :) 
Can't wait to see you two next hehe :)
Everyone seems to be flying off here and there =/
Even my bestie Nat will be going soon. 
Sobbbzz.

Thenn there's Yen's birthday :)
Still owe her her gift xD 
It was a damn fun night. And i'm pretty you'd agree with me after you see the picture below.
Wahahahha xD 
Last day of September was meant for lanterns so my baby & I went to Desa Park City for that hehe :)
Walked around the park with our usual Jasmine Tea :3
Last night as I was editing this picture, I found a song that reminded me how much I love my boy.
I've no idea why but whenever I hear that song, I have flashbacks of our journey up till this very moment :3
I shall share that song with you peeps :)

Well there you have it. Everything that happened briefly :)
I will tryyyy to update more frequently. hehe.
Oh btw, my phone is out of service so if you wanna contact me, fb me! :)
Until then, tata! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment