Wednesday 3 October 2012

Sweetest Mooncake

HAPPY MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL! :D
Hope you've already eaten tons of mooncake because I myself have not found time to eat them!
My first mooncake of the year would be the sweetest hehe. 
The boy came over this morning as a surprise with a mini mooncake in hand for breakfast :3
I was caught off guard as I wasn't expecting anyone.
And haha, if it wasn't for nature's call and the house phone ringing, I wouldn't have woken up.
According to him, he rang the doorbell 3 times if I remember correctly xD
Yes, I do have the tendency to sleep like there's no tomorrow LOL!
I know you do it too yo! =P
Back to what I was saying earlier, he brought a mini mooncake.
Looked something like this :)
He went to the kitchen & sliced it :)
Awww, how sweetttt. My very first mooncake & the sweetest of them all =3
AND I just realized that both of us don't like the ones with yolk! :D
Way to go us! We have another similarity hehe.
Although I was half awake eating the mooncake, it made me all warm & fuzzy inside hehe.
Went back to sleep for a while in his arms like a baby <3
Ahh how I wish he was here now..
Hung out, studied, and finally watched a movie in 3D
Ahh love the movie :) 
Little Mavis is so cuteee :3 
Hehhe can't wait to actually have my very own child! 
Been seeing lots of cute todlers and babies around :3 
Anyways, I'd better get going now. 
Just a short one before I go to bed :)
Nights peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment