Friday 2 November 2012

Pampered !

After a those long hours and back to back events, finally found some time off for some pampering. 
3 days ago, my boy & I went to claim our sponsored treatment from Keep Slim. 
For males, there's only facial available for them. 
Females on the other hand, can choose between Slimming, Bust Enhancement & Facial. 
Slimming is a big no no for me. 
I don't wanna be paper thin :O 
If there's anything, I should be gaining weight! LOL!
Bust enhancement is also a no no. 
It's kinda against what I believe in & I would really like to keep my assets NATURAL.
Natural meaning that I want to keep it the way it is without doing anything to it. 
Yeah it may just be massage and stimulating whatever it is in the boob but no man, I just want it the way it is. 
I don't wanna be like some petite girl with humungous watermelons running around and shit. LOL! 
Plus, I don't wanna have any boob problems in future. 
Not saying that it will cause any problem but I don't wanna take the risk yo. 
I've already risked my hair & look how it is now - DRY. HAIZ. 
In the end, settled it with facial :)
It wasn't my first time but it was his first time.
And HE FELL ASLEEP ! xD 
I knew he was asleep. I heard that he was asleep xD hehe
I won't blame him entirely because it was super relaxing with the dim lights & the instrumental music.
But I fought on and stayed awake because I wanted to know what they were gonna do next. 

Went for satay after facial & haha ordered damn a lot. 
Had no idea what got into me. 
Facial till blur! LOL!
Next was hairdo. 
Had RM133 cash voucher for treatment/perm etc.
Traveled all the way to Puchong just for that.
Name of the salon is Dino De Art Salon
I had to top up extra cash for it but I guess it's worth it as both of us got lots of useful advises from the owner , Dino himself :)
Among all the choices available, both of us decided to have our hair permed hehe. 
Our first time :D 
He did root perm. 
 I've no idea why it's called a root perm LOL!
Then it was my turn.
And mine was some bamboo perm of smth LOL!. 
There were bamboos, like literally they were used! 
The two jakuns who has never done perming before lol. 
Hehe, the end product for his hair was awesome! 
Lovin' it ;)
So the sexy! 
T'was an awesome day! :)
A day well spent with the boy hehe. 

That was Tuesday for us!
A day of nothing but pampering :)
Had yesterday all to ourselves & went to watch Skyfall. 
But the most potong steam thing happened. 
There was a short circuit -_-
Screen just blacked out yo. 
Waited for like half an hour & once they announced that we'd be able to get refund, about like 70% of the people in the cinema went out for refund LOL!
We went our for a refund too lol. 
Oh well. Might as well just download the whole movie and watch it at home already. 
In future, I'd really want to have a home cinema. 
Then there'd be no need for travel time and buying tickets and shiznits like that. lol. 

Lastly, I'd like to share my thoughts on certain things. 
Somewhere last month, I realized the importance of making a change in society. 
I've always wanted to make a change and leave my mark in the world when I leave. 
The time is now. 
The time to start building a legacy & bridges to gap the distance between where you are now and your dreams. 
Upon realizing that, I've decided that I will be creating another blog which is purely informational.
It'll contain new discoveries, current issues, debatable topics and also some promotional stuff. 
The blog is not up yet as of now. 
As for this blog, I am still contemplating on privatizing it so, hmm yeah. 
Just letting you peeps know :) 
Alright, that's all for now. 
Ciaozers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment