Saturday 2 March 2013

Marchin' It Up !

MARCH IS HERE !!
LET'S MARCH! LOLOL!
So since I've got a little time to spare, shall update lol.
Well actually, I've got nothing much to update.
My mind is so full with things to do.
Most of them are like ongoing things like studies, blog and stuff.
Still have some things left to collect dust for a while.
Due to things like exams and assignments. Zzz.
So all I was up to was, eat, sleep, read & spend time with loved ones.
The one thing that I delayed most is the workout AND that other blog.
It's up but it's not running yet.
As for workout, I started working out again yesterday.
Short 15 minute workout but it was intense!
& now my body is aching lol.
It's been some time since I last felt this way :)
& it's good!
Got iPhone 5!
Like finally a smart phone :)
Checkout my latest cover ;)
Heheh, in the fave colour pink!
So anyways, in the month of March, i guess things should settle down more :)
Hope everyone's been doing well :)
Gonna go study now!
It is indeed a hot Saturday so drink up ! :)
Take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment