Tuesday 8 January 2013

Drag Me

First day back at uni. 
Almost didn't want to go for class today since it's only the first week but phew! 
Luckily, I did not let laziness conquer me. Haha. 
I feel kinda demotivated =/
Perhaps I'm still in the holiday mood?
Gahh..

I am the type of person who's easily affected by my mood. 
If something/someone spoils my mood, I am dysfunctional. 
It depends on what & who though. 
If its some random person, I'll forget it within like 5 minutes. 
I'm mood orientated. 
& I kinda hate it.
If it's something that means a lot to me, I won't even have the mood to eat. 
Me not eating is a very big deal. 
I don't give up food that easily. lol. 
Especially junk food. 
I'm not sure if there are anybody else out there who goes through the same thing as me. 
If there is, always try to get your mind off it. 
Do something you like or listen to some music to calm down. 
That's what I usually do. 
Works like only 20% of the time. 
I've yet to find an effective way to counter it. Lol.

One of my goals this year is to gain a little weight.
Been trying since last year lol. 
Hopefully, I won't have any episodes of any emotional turmoil or else, I will be screwed. 
When I say that I am a mood orientated person, I really am. 
It affects just about anything =/
Well, I'm done expressing myself. 
Feeling a little under the weather right now, that's all. 
Enjoy the rest of the day peeps. 

1 comment: