Thursday 24 January 2013

Drinks & Hot Weather

In KL, it's always sunny then rainy, sunny then rainy. 
In Langkawi, it's sunny all the way & with cheap alcohol, you won't be able to resist that feeling of nice cold beer down your throat.
ESPECIALLY when you have an AWESOME view & sea breeze =P
Why Langkawi?
Because I just went there about a week ago! 
I wouldn't just go there at the starting of sem just for fun. 
It was a farewell trip for my Bff of 14 years. 
14 long years. 
That is really something. 
Met when we were both 7 and we're still besties till now =3
Kinda sad that she'll be leaving so damn soon but I ain't gonna go into that now or I'll emo LOL.
Soo, Langkawi was a 3D2N ordeal. 
Stayed at Bella Vista Resort & Spa.
It looks very much like a castle from those that you see in fairytales. 
BUT, the housekeeping and shit is shit. 
Reception was fine, breakfast was edible. 
Rooms were nice, we had two floors but the stairs was like shit. 
The living room's air cond wasn't even working. 
If I had a choice I wouldn't go there again. 
What happened in Langkawi was freaking awesome!
Swan with baby sharks & saw one pretty big sized one swimming around lol.
Kinda scary man. 
Those colourful fishes nibbled on my legs :O
Haha kinda screamed a bit =P
Sorta wish he was there with me...
The boy couldn't make it last minute due to unforeseen circumstances.
Sighs, don't even get me started on that. 
I would seriously just get re-pissed. Lol. 
MOVING ON.
Seafood there was freaking awesome & fresh! 
I wasn't satisfied man.
I'm a real fanatic when it comes to seafood. 
I don't mind having it for 3 days straight man. LOL!
Crabs, prawns, lobster, come at me man. 
I'll eat them all!!
This reminds me that I still have a seafood dinner to organise LOL. 
Yumsss. I can drool just thinking of it =P
Overall it was pretty fun hehe :)

When I came back, I've got some probs tryna snap out of holiday mood. 
That vacation just made it harder but now, I'm back! 
A little still in the holiday mood but manageable :)
But eversince I came back from Langkawi, the drinking never really stopped. LOL. 
And this year, particularly this year, I have a feeling that there's gonna be lots to drink. 
Many many people turning 21 this year =P
I bought a mini bottle of Pinky vodka. 
Smells like perfume LOL!
The taste is lovelyy unlike that stupid Absolut Pears. 
That's like shit man. So far the only Absolut that is acceptable is Raspberry.
Haha, anyways that was about a week ago.

As of now, I'm attending classes as usual. 
The only happening thing now is that i have wounds to treat.
Physical wounds.
Something happened & I fell on tar road =/
My wound hurts so bad. 
Affected areas are my arms, thigh & butt. Lol.
Kinda funny that the butt got hurt too.
Haiz. 
The last time I fell was when I was 3 years old. Lol.
So, omg, I had no idea what to do with my wound. 
I knew I had to wash it & put antiseptic cream but that was about it. 
Thank God for my boo who was there to take care of my wounds for me.
He woke up super early this morning & came over just to accompany me till I woke up & clean my wounds 'cause he knew I was scared of it & it was painful.
He was patient with me as I was squiggling like a kid in pain. Lol.
Yeah I'm a cry baby when it comes to things like this. 
He was there throughout the day for me. 
Bought the necessary stuff for my wounds, took me out for lunch, drove me to uni, sat in class with me.
Hehe, I can't deny that it was damn sweet of him =3
Thank you baby for taking care of me <3

Imma go rest now & prep for bed. 
Have a good night peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment