Monday 11 March 2013

Next On The List

There are a few things I would want to invest in as of this year. 
Or maybe within a month I could get it done. 
The first, if you've seen my previous FB status, is glow in the dark stars.
Because I love stars. 
I would prefer a see through roof though but that's gonna cost ALOT !
And if I could, I would love to wake up to different sceneries everyday. 
I wonder how that would affect my psychological being lol. 
But that's not that point. 
The point is I love stars & I would love falling asleep to them. 
They are LOVELY. 
Perhaps the "Twinkle, twinkle little star" song influenced me? LOL. 
I've no idea. Yet to find out though. 
So, yeah! Imma get my hands on the glow in the dark stars and stick them all over my room :3
On the ceiling and on all the remaining four walls heheh. 
It's gonna take a lot of work. 
And as of now, I don't really have the time to spare for these things. 
Assignments, due dates, and gosh, The Sims. LOL. 
Not to mention, I've to study too for my exams in April. 
And my poor poor blog that was supposed to be up and running. 
Sighss. I'm so sorry once again about that. 
Haven't got the time & the other writer's kinda lazy so... yeah.

Next up, I am going to invest in soundproofing my room. 

I've talked about it for quite a while now and I really think I need to get it done. 
Cause sometimes at this hour, yes this hour, at 12midnight-ish, all I want to do is scream & shout to a song to release stress. 
I remember saying that I wanted to get a microphone. 
Still might get that but soundproofing has to come first. 
If anyone knows where I can get good deals on soundproofing/microphones, let me know! 
I'm assuming I'll only have time to get these things done after my exam in April. 
So, yeahps. 
Plenty of time to save :)
This is about all the time I have to spare right now. 
Just needed to do something unrelated to assignments and sims for a while. 
Been stressed out the whole day & couldn't really find an outlet to release some stress. 
Tried napping but it didn't help. 
Food didn't help either. 
The only thing that helped was laughter.
One of those funny moments while conversing with the family lol. 
They never fail to crack me up sometimes. 

Alrights, that's about all I can write now. 
Have to get back to work since I am feeling a little better. 
Have a good night ya'll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment