Wednesday 17 April 2013

Awake Being A Gentleman

I'm the only one awake in this house at this hour. 
Probably the only person who's stuck with materials to read while grooving to PSY's new song, Gentleman :O

Call me crazy but exam does things to you. 
True story bro. 
Kinda screwed up my biological clock but that's not today's topic lol. 
I'm recently KINDA addicted to PSY's new song :O
Makes me wanna dance to it whenever I hear it!
I'm now considering KPop LOL!
Never though it would even be something to consider about. 
Contemporary dance is definitely in the list of things to do with the boy =P
A friend recommended Sole to Soul Dance studio but their only intake is in January :(
So if any of you readers have a place to recommend, you can either leave a comment or message me directly :)

Anyways, the song. Yes it is catchy. 
BUT, the music video is a bit .... 
I ain't gonna post the link here or anything cause I kinda don't like the music video. 
The starting of the song is so damn funny. 
I'm not sure if I am the only one but when he goes "Alangamun-la weh", it's damn funny LOL. 
I'd like to freaking dance to this Gentleman song soon xD 

The reason why I am posting this is because I am dead bored of studying. 
And damn, having 6 papers for finals is just insane. 
So insane that my system has gone haywire. 
Been eating a lot. 
And I think I gained a bit but the weighing scale tells me a different story. Zzz. 
Had Suki-Ya last Friday & had it again, two days ago which is on a Monday. Lol. 
And I am still craving for it now :/ 
Too delicious I guess & hehe, this time they have that rice ice cream. 
Usually they have the green tea ice cream which is also awesome but heh, this rice ice cream only appears like once in a while. Lol. 
I forgot what it's called but I am pretty sure there is "rice" in it haha. 

Okay, I'll have to go now or I'll keep talking and thinking about Suki-Ya and how good it smells and tastes. 
Lol, shiz.
Alright, goodnight ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment