Sunday 21 April 2013

Stuffed With Something New

Boy I am stuffed with some good food today!
Had satay for lunch and it was satisfying as crazy because I've been craving for it for almost a week now.
The satay store at DU is the only place that I would go to for satay.
Their beef tenderloin is damn good!
Thinking about it now makes me hungry lol.
Dinner was even better with the salmon and stuff xD
Had my dose of green tea ice cream hehe.
I don't usually take any green tea food but after trying green tea ice cream at Sukiya, I learn to love it xD
I'm still not going to try those green tea drinks at ChaTime or anything.
Just gonna stick to these few green tea items.
Damn, thinking of these green tea jap stuff is making me think of matcha pudding!
Alright, moving on, headed to Food Foundry to get chocolate Mille crepe cake =3

At the end of the day , Chloe is happy :)
And yes, I named my tummy Chloe.
I still have two packets of snacks waiting for me hehe.
That was meant for tonight actually but I was too full. LOL.
Apart from that, I finally replaced my mattress ! :D
I'm lying down on it now & it's so comfy :3
Hopefully I won't oversleep hehe.

That's mostly what happened today :)
The interesting bits at least .
Since I'm like locked in , can't really do anything except for eating, sleeping and studying.
I'm seriously dreading next week.
5 papers T.T
Insanity I tell you.
So if I'm a bit weird or if I start syiok-ing sendiri on Facebook or anywhere else , do forgive me.
Exam does things to people and I'm no exception to that lol.

Alrights that's all for today.
Hope you guys had an awesome day :)
Have a great day tomorrow :)
Nights ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment