Monday 8 April 2013

It Should Have Been Now

Im a person who doesn't believe much in regretting because I see it as crying over spilt milk.
However, it does not mean I simply forget about it.
One of the things I hold on to very dearly is the principle that everything happens for a reason.
Having said that, there is this one thing that I regret.
I hardly ever regret much in my life but this one is kind of a major thing.
I gave up the chance to study overseas.
And I am regretting every second of it now.
The reason why I didn't want to go ?
Haha I believe it is so damn obvious.
Going overseas has been my dream since young.
In fact, it was a well planned ordeal since primary school years with my best friend Natalie, who is now overseas alone.
It was our dream and I gave it up.
This is just a short life experience story to let you peeps know that you should never have to give up your dream for anyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment