Friday 24 May 2013

Express.


Call it vocal or whatever you want to. 
I like expressing myself. 
It helps in making me feel better. 
This blog is like a diary to me. 
And ultimately it is my decision to post whatever I want to. 
But obviously I won't post things that are overly personal and stuff. 
There is always a boundary. 
Again, it's my decision on what i want to reveal. 
I've got reasons for what I do. 
So does every rational person.
:)

Slowly getting back into the habit of posting LOL. 
I hope this lasts man. 
I'm actually waiting for pictures for the next post but looks like I couldn't wait hahaha. 
Hence this post. 
Good news is that my interest is slowly coming back :D 
I am finally getting started on Porject Starry Eyes :D 
Sounds funny, I know. 
And I have no idea why on earth i named it that. lol. 
Project Starry Eyes is uhm a project about putting together a whole year's journey into a photo album form. 
So it's not like purely pictures but there are like captions written to and fro each other. 
Between Andrew and I. Lol. 
It's gonna be for  memories sake. 
And Imma keep it HAHAHA. 
Just 'cause girls do this shit & will actually look back at it once in a while. 
All my art stufflings are piling up, so I figured that I should get started lol. 
I think it will take me quite some time to complete it. 
But will definitely will post up the end product of it hehe. 
I miss making stuff & I shall start now :D 

Happy Friday ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment