Thursday 2 May 2013

Just Vote !

As ya'll know, election is in about 2 days which is super soon.
Unfortunately, I am not of age to vote.
I honestly can't wait to be able to vote :)
So back to the topic of this coming elections, I've seen many things posted everywhere.
Banners, flags, news on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and in every adult discussion.
I don't think I need to mention what has been going on as it would really make me mad but if you've been keeping up with the news and ever update, you'll know.
If you don't , read up!
So anyway, this election, I hope for a change.
Our country is in need of a change for the better.
I can't help but agree with what Dr Goh shared on his Facebook about giving the opposition a chance.
If you have not read it, you can see it on my Facebook :)
I'm not going to say much about the parties but here's one thing that I would like everyone who can vote to know.
VOTE. No matter who you vote for, VOTE.
I trust that the rakyat isn't blind.
If you're undecided about who to vote for, time to do a little research & don't base your votes on the free items u get and stuff.
Think ahead, think for the future generation.
I know some people don't vote even when they can.
This time get your asses up and vote.
If you want a change, be the change !
Your vote can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment