Tuesday 21 February 2012

Whereabouts

You know that feeling when you have no idea about where your loved one is?
Be it your sister, brother, parents, boyfriend, girlfriend or wtv.
Yes that feeling. 
That "Omg where is he/she?" feeling. 
That  heart attack-ish feeling. 
I fucking hate it. 
It's not that I have nothing better to do than to stalk everyone about their whereabouts. 
It is all SOLELY because I CARE. 
I CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY.
Because I don't wanna hear anything about anyone missing. 
Nor do I want to ever receive any damn phone calls about someone getting into an accident or wtv.
Get it?
These days it is so damn unsafe to be out no matter what gender you are. 
I get worried because I care. 
And yeah, I care too much. 
Trust me, I am trying to stop caring so much about every single damn thing. 
Because no one probably cares as much as me. 
Enough said. 
So save me from these worries and give me a piece of mind. 
A peaceful mind knowing that all my loved ones are safe is the best gift I could ever ask for. 
Having a very bad headache now that even sleeping would be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment