Saturday 4 February 2012

Another Month Has Passed !

Heloooooo you! 
So sorry that I haven't been blogging much. 
Kinda busy with living =P
Studies, outings, releasing stress, spending time with the boy & tv-ing xD
Talkin' 'bout Tv, I JUST WATCHED THE MOST AWESOME CHINESE MOVIE EVER! 
The Sorcerer & The White Snake.
At first, I thought this movie is the typical action kung fu movie. 
I had no idea that it was about some sort of forbidden love but damn it was good. 
I seriously recommend this movie if you are looking for movies to watch. 
It is really awesome! 
So sweet la the couple in the movie :)
I think this movie perfectly showcases the things people do for love.
So yeah, watch it if you haven't! :)
Another interesting movie that I watched is The Darkest Hour.
The first movie I watched this year & it was with my babyboy :)
Very interesting concept.
But the invaders looked kinda lame tho =/
I'm the kind of person that watches a movie and is really absorbed by it. 
I tend to put myself in the situation so it was kinda scary in some kind of way. 
I mean like, hello, it's something you can't see yo. Lol.
Not bad la the movie :)
The one that I've been waiting for since last year is The Vow.
It's screening only in March -_-
Like wth, they should totally screen it during Valentines man. 
Don't know what's wrong with these cinema people. 

Moving away from movies, it's still Chinese New Year and I haven't wished you fellow readers so,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! :D
Hope all of you enjoyed snacking and getting ang paos! :D 
I have got to go study right now.
Been procrastinating for 30minutes now. 
Will try to update more! 
Ya'll have a good night! :)
Tatas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment