Wednesday 20 June 2012

Nacho NOM!

NACHO NACHO NOM NOM!
Eversince I tried this, I HAVE BEEN CRAVING FOR IT. 
Too delicious. 
Man, I feel like having it now. LOL.
Food, food, food. 
No more desserts for me man. 
Think I've had too much already =/
Slighty jelak already.
Jelak is a kind of feeling when you've had too much of something until you're bored of it. 

Apart from my babyboy, the one thing that I can never get bored of is Pinky =3
She sooo cuteeee =P
That was my gift from him. 
THIS...
..is what I made him :)
Something for display, hehe. 
Made out of the bouquet of flowers he gave me in February.
Preserved flowers LOL. 
Somehow the colour of this flower doesn't change. Lol.
Uber cool :)

Schedule's pretty piled up lately though. 
2 assignments due next week. 
Finals coming soon. 
Many stuff to organise. 
And some other stuff like joining the search for Mr&Ms Campus Malaysia 2012.
They did the make up for me & they did something to my eyebrowss
It feels kinda weird whenever I touch it now LOL. 
That was yesterday at Sunway Pyramid. 
Was supposed to go to class after but by the time I reached home and drive there & try to even find parking,  it'd be kinda pointless.
So decided to go to Gelare for some waffles since it was Tuesday =P
Had TWO waffles. 
Omg. I had no idea we were gonna order a second one.
Was sooooo fulll! 

A day before, we were at the same premises for the movie Piranha 3DD.
The piranhas look really ugly & haha, I personally don't like the movie. 
So don't waste your money watching it. Lol.
Watching Abaraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter would be worth the money.
Just watched this today with the boy :)
Damn this movie is awesome! 
Perfect combination of action & fantasy. 
Get going now ya'll. 
Grab your tickets! =P

I shall end this post with a song tonight. 
A song that I am currently sort of addicted to right now. 
Until then, adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment