Friday 15 June 2012

Sweet Sixteen ! C=

We are officially 16 months ! :D 
Yayy us! 
Time fliess really fast aye.. Lol.
Me love this boy lots & lots ! 
Even more than he knows ;) Hehe.

We both had dinner at a new place today. 
Manhattan Fish market :)
 We had our starter ; nachos and cheese .
Mmmm, they were delicious.
I kinda liked the cheese the way it was despite it being cold but he prefered it hot. Lol. 
Too bad the nachos weren't bottomless. 
After like 5 minutes of digging in the nachos, the main course came -_-
He was cutting the fish fillet for me hehehe, so sweet =3
The fish was awesome! 
Along with the fries with melted cheese on it. 
Mmm, yum yum. 
But I think the one at Betty's Midwest kitchen is better. I meant that fries LOL. 
After eating, walked around for a bit and ended the night with Moo Cow =3
Damn I feel like having it again now xD
Overall, dinner + dessert + the boy was BEYOND AWESOME!
I wouldn't mind going back to Manhattan Fish Market to try out other food on their menu :)

On another note, my babyboy decided to celebrate our 16th monthsary by getting me Pinky! :D
Isn't she so adorablee? =3
Ahhh, she so cuteeeeeeeee. 
She looks damn chill tho , which is totally cool =P
I can't stop hugging her. 
Can't even stop looking at her hehehe. 
Pinky obsession! :O
Thanks baby, love you <3
C:

No comments:

Post a Comment