Sunday 10 June 2012

Sunny On A Sunday

Sunday is a day for rest which was exactly why I slept in till 11.30ish.
HAHA I still do feel like sleeping somore though. 
If I had nothing to do, I would actually laze around like a couch potato =P
Fall asleep watching TV perhaps? HAHAHA. 
Nah, I can never fall asleep watching TV unless I'm super tired.
So since it's a Sunday, I guess it'd be perfect for pretty slumber post.
Let's talk movies :)
I think Prometheus is a pretty good movie despite the disgusting parts. 
I'm pretty neutral about this movie so yeah. 
Whereas or Madagascar 3, HAHAHAH, it's damn hilarious.
If you ever need a good laugh, seriously watching this movie is like some laughter therapy session LOL.
As of now, I don't have any movie in mind that I am waiting for. 
Probably Twilight's Breaking Dawn Part 2 but the official trailer isn't really out yet. Or is it? 
Other than that, the one I wanna watch is The Possession.
Yeahps, it's a horror movie. 
I've always been a fan of horror movies but I haven't been watching them as horror movies nowadays are becoming more predictable Lol. 

I guess that's enough for a slumber post. 
I've got to get back to my assignments and probably have my lunch. 
Enjoy the rest of your day peeps!
Ciaozers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment