Tuesday 12 June 2012

TeeeVeeee

TV Programs these days are so damn repetitive!
Especially Astro.
It's not like it affects me, really because I hardly watch TV now. 
Two main reasons.
1. Someone else is always hogging the TV
2. It's the same old shows. 

Let's just say I gave up on Astro.

I watch my shows online nowadays. 
Favourite series that will never fail to make me laugh is Hot In Cleveland. 
I watch it because of Betty White :)
Also, I watch YouTube videos! :)
I love it how these days there are more and more YouTube shows. 
Checkout the most recent one that's about to be a big hit =P

Not forgetting the famous WongFu Productions that has this concept of us viewers contributing to what happens next in the series of "Away We Happened" :D
If you haven't watched it already, CLICK HERE!
I loveee the latest one =3
Hehe, I can't wait for the next episode :)
Man, if only TV episodes were like these videos...

No comments:

Post a Comment