Tuesday 12 June 2012

Plans For The Week

It's Monday again, boohoo.
Oh wait, Monday has passed. 
My bad LOL.
Second day of the week, deemed to be better as compared to the first.
Well actually the level of happiness/sadness is the same throughout the weekdays LOL. 
ANYWAY, this week is going to be a busy week. 
I can smell it, I can sense it. I just know it is a busy week.
Nope, no exams BUT there's presentation on Thursday & an assignment due on Friday. 
Not to forget that there's badminton tomorrow.
Btw, does anyone else wanna come? :) 
Do let me know.
OH and I don't use my Digi number anymore. 
So if you still have my Digi number & you don't have my Maxis one, do contact me through FB message :)

Apart from assignments, due dates, and presentations, I have some artsy stuff to do.
And on Friday, I will be going for FrequenC's concert :)
So there, a week full of stuff to do. 
Probably two weeks from now, I'll be planning karaoke.
And goshh, I haven't even done my resume yet.
I'm planning to intern the next break I have. 
HAHAHAH so many things going on. 

Enough talking about the week.
We shall take one day at a time! :)
Today was pretty interesting. 
And today, I realized that Malaysia's signboards are not as useless as I thought it was.
So my boy left his shoes at home & I had to deliver it to him.
Since I've only driven there twice with someone leading me, there was no way that I could be familiar with the roads there. 
I mean like, I don't even go to Cheras!
Searched for a map, and dug some road memories when I drove there previously.
Everything went well and then I missed a turn -_-
But thank God, I followed the instructions on the map and followed the respective signboard.
Voila! I reached UCSI just to deliver shoes. Lol.
Followed the sign boards back to HELP Uni after getting my lunch from McD's drive-thru :)
Honestly, I DON'T WANT TO EAT MCD. 
But it's the fastest food I can think of since I had to be in uni at a certain time. 

Okays, enough for now. 
Gonna go down & eat.
Maybe, I'll update again later.
Have some stuff in my mind Lol.
Ciaozers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment