Wednesday 13 June 2012

Pumped Up!

Today shall mark the revival of weekly sports day! :D
I gotta keep fit yo. 
Badminton was really tiring today.
Hoping to get some aches tomorrow. LOL.
Went to Ara Courts instead of the usual Taman Megah Courts & damn it was hot in there!
The courts there are pretty okay & the price was just downright cheap!
RM20 for TWO courts & TWO hours!
Hehehe.
A new place to go to for badminton now =P

Slept for a while just now & when I woke up, I still felt tired =/
At this moment, right here, right now, damn I wanna work out man. 
Feel so pumped up! 
Playing sports kinda make me think of volleyball.
I miss volleyball. 
Until now, I still cannot find enough people to play & even when there is enough, there ain't no net =/
Blahh the bla bla.

Aights, gotta go do some work! :)
Ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment