Tuesday 5 June 2012

Hello There ;)

Let's just say if I was a guy, I'd start this post with some fictional story of how I picked a girl up with cheesy pick-up lines and stuff. 
Hahah. 
So, June is here already. How fast! 
HALF A YEAR IS GONE :O
To start off, June is kinda a month for celebration in my house.
A month full of birthdays really. 
Grandpa just celebrated his birthday on the 2nd of June :D
Happy ol' man :)
I'm still thinking of how to get him to stop smoking Lol. 
I must say that he hasn't really been smoking much these days which is a good sign :)
The next birthday celebration will be in two days time :) 
Dad's birthday :D And 20 days after dad's birthday is my brother's. LOL!
Basically, for me, it just means more nice food, cake and some activities =P
Still unsure of what to do though during my dad's birthday. 
As for cake, Imma be making cheesecake :D
Thinking of my cheesecake makes me hungry. 

Alright so besides celebrating, I have been out with the boy.
Eating waffles, watching movies and just hanging out. 
He recently discovered this new place to work out at. MuayFit or something. 
A place where you can work out and learn some martial arts stuff. 
I SWEAR HE WANTS TO USE IT ON ME!! :O
He even playfully tried some on me!!
LOL! I kid, bro. I kid. 
The price for that place is really cheap. 
Better then the gym man. 
Kinda got me thinking if I should join too. 
Just so I can. . ., you know ;)
AHAHHAHAHA, try it on him ? =P
So many things I wanna do but I can't. 
Parents would expect me to pay for what I wanna do myself -_-
Dude, I'm not working yet yo. 

I mentioned movies just now aye?
Watched the Snow White & The Huntsman.
The whole movie is so-so. 
I find the the Queen was trying too hard to be dramatic. 
Actually you know what, I don't like this movie. 
I think animated fairytales should just remain as being animated. 
I wonder why they are remaking a lot of movies. 
Running out of ideas? 

Month of June, albeit the food and cake, I shall motivate myself to work out.
I've been wanting to work out since last month!
The problem here is that once I stop, it's damn hard to re-start =/
I don't know if it's a common problem or it's just me. 
But either way, I WILL START TODAY! RAWR!
Got to get back in shape! 
Fell fat already =/
So here's what I plan do, daily workout routines at home and some weekly badminton & volleyball!
Gotta get it rockin' ! 
I'd better get going now =P
Tatas!

No comments:

Post a Comment