Saturday 26 May 2012

What Does The Hot Weather Call For ?

When it's bright & sunny outside, people will usually go our & do some outdoor activities.
Fly kites maybe? Or even blowing bubbles. 
One of the things that I use to do was go to the park and play :)
That was when I was wayyy younger of course. Lol. 
But with the drastic change in the weather nowadays, the temperature is rising like maddd. 
 Some days feel like desert man. 
So hot & dry. 
And everyone's sweating because of the heat!
At times like these, generally, regardless of gender, obviously you'd want to go somewhere cooling. 
First thing that comes to mind would be air cond. Am I right? Lol. 
For those who have access to a pool would want to jump right into a pool and stay there till the sun goes down. 
For beach lovers like me, I'd like to hang out at a beach sipping on my drink while enjoying the sea breeze.
How I miss the beach =3
So, what else comes to mind when you're feeling hot ?
Taking a shower maybe?
Lots of things actually. 
Like for now, if you feel hot, just step into Paradigm Mall man. It's freakin' cold!
Here's what I think of when I feel hot.
I FEEL LIKE CUTTING MY HAIR! 
I really have no idea how other people with longer hair than mine can stand such hot weather.
The plan for this year is to keep my hair long. 
But now I am having second thoughts about it. 
If I could have a hairdo like the one below I wouldn't mind having long hair cuz I can still feel the breeze =P

I MIGHT cut my hair. 
Went searching for a few hairstyles. 
Here's a few that I like. 
I find this pretty okay. I think I like it because it looks good on the person in the picture LOL.
Not really sure how I would look with this kind of hairstyle. 
This one also looks pretty interesting in it's own unique way :)
Pretty cool but if you look at it from the front, probably half the face wouldn't be visible LOL.
Or maybe it'll look a bit like the one below. 
Not bad actually. Lol. 
Then there's this super short one that I'm tempted to try =P
Never been that short before, heh. 
Last but not least, my favourite is the one below ;)
Looks damn freakin' epic.
Probably caused by the colour that gives it the oomph effect. 
Damn, so tempted right now. 
Gotta think hard what I really want to do with my hair first Lol. 
That's all for tonight :)
Ciaozers.

No comments:

Post a Comment