Tuesday 15 May 2012

In A Row !

Kudos to me! 
I've been updating every single day! :D
Woohoo, back to the usual. Partly =P

Remember how I doubted that anything would happen last night?
I WAS PROVEN WRONG! 
Baby showed up at my doorstep at 9.45pm & headed to a "secret" place. Tsk. 
I knew where we were going once we hit the road xD
Let's just say we were heading for a remake of what happened on the 14th of February 2011 ;)
Except that this time, it wasn't a whole huge cake. 
We had three slices of cake :)
Oreo cheese, raspberry cheese & some new dark chocolate cake. 
All from Secret Recipe =3
Fed each other at the back of the seat with some Kenny G as the background music. Heehee. 
Cheeessyyyyy xD
Just February the 14th =3
Spent some time & then headed home before 12 as the next morning we have an appointment together :)

That appointment was to go to JPJ and renew my license :D
NOT A P DRIVER ANYMORE YO! 
Owhh yeahhh! 
Can't wait to drive to uni later. 
Haven't been driving and it feels really weird not driving LOL.
Yayyy!!
Special thanks to my baby who woke up early to come pick me :)
He would usually pig it out till about 10 latest maybe? 
But he woke up at 7.30 am today just to bring me to renew my license.
Awwwww =3
Thank you baby hehe. 
Love you <3

That's all for now.
Tatas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment