Monday 14 May 2012

Just Another Day ?

Back to back classes, 3 hours each. 
Draggg. 
On a Monday. 
Even draggier. LOL.
Just finished mah first class for today and gosh, I was trying so hard to stay awake. 
I had about8 hours of sleep. 
Guess that ain't enough for me =X
Wanted to wake early to pain my nails but ended up lazing around in bed for too long. LOL.
Maybe I should just give up on painting my nails until Nat has the time to do it xD
So anyways, since my license is already expired, Erina drove me to uni.
Wanted to get Ochado before going to uni BUT they haven't officially opened. 
PFT. How can you not open when you say you're opening today on Facebook? 
Zzzzz. Kena con. Parked the car & got down only to find that it wasn't ready for sales. 
Oh wells. 
So many things opening in Ss2.
Neway's also opening soon. HAHAH.
All so near my place.
Gonna be friggin' good for some destressing xD

Is the first day of class significant? 
Well in terms of choosing your electives, sitting in for the classes beforehand is helpful.
To know how the course is structured is also very important. 
Yeahp yeahp yeahp. It is useful :)
Besides the fact that first class and first day are important and useful, today happens to be a special day for me. 

It's the 15th month of being together with my boy.
Now I doubt there'll be anything goin' on today because we both have uni until 6 LOL.
Oh wells. 
Aights, gotta run now for my next class. 
Tatas! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment