Wednesday 16 May 2012

What A Sunny Day ;)

The sun was up and shinning so brightly today. 
Seemed like a good day to put the lizard out for a sun tan. LOL.
Left it out in the sun and it is still outside now.
Consequences for coming into my room yo!
If it's still alive tomorrow, well, I guess I'll have to sun it even longer =X
Yeahpss, poor little lizard that came into the wrong room. 
I tried chasing it out but it just wouldn't move, so the lizard has nothing to blame except for itself LOL. 
Okay, whatever, no one really cares about lizards. 
They're good for catching mosquitoes and roaches but that ain't enough for me to be merciful when it comes into my room. LOL. 
I will have a whole day tomorrow to figure out what to do with it if it's still alive. 
Owhh yeah, no classes on Thursdays! ;)
Gotta read journals and study tho. 
Zzzz.
I would blog more about today but I'm kinda sleepy already lol. 
I'll blog it tomorrow or something la.
Ya'll have a good night :)
Tatas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment