Friday 25 May 2012

Under The Sun, In The Waters !

The month of May is coming to an end & I haven't given my boy anything for our 15th monthsary.
Think I've mentioned that I was gonna bring him somewhere but I didn't disclose exactly where I was going to bring him hehe.
We celebrated our 15th monthsary in the car eating cake in Desa Park City.
Had three different cakes hehe. 
I just realized that he got me Russell Peters tickets AND 3 slices of cake. 
LOL. Naisee. 
Sooo, my gift was a 2D1N stay at Gold Coast Morib Resort ! :D 
Before this he was bugging me like a bug on where we're going and how much is it and shiz. 
No infos were given because hahahah, I just didn't wanna give him that info. 
I told him where we were going right before we push off hehe. 
Packed some McD & went off.
Some internal drama went on before we pushed off tho. 
Wish it didn't happen but oh wells.
Things went well after that so I guess it's okay. 

This is how the lobby looks like :)
Checked into our studio suite =P
It came with a private jacuzzi hehe.
And we headed straight to the water park!
Kinda small but the good thing was that it was almost like we had the whole place to ourselves =P
Totally a perfect place to be in since the weather these days are uncontrollably hot.
Syok sendiri-ed with a slide. 
Made up our own games and played it like a boss!
It was so intense that we both knocked our heads on each other's head. Haha. 
Think we spent like 30 minutes on that one slide itself LOL. 
Was in there for 2 hours pluss hehe. 
The area where the slide was was too shallow. 
So whenever we slid down the slides, my butt would hit the ground. 
My poor left butt cheek. 
So after playing around a couple of times, we had to rest. 
That's when I discovered that I injured my pinky finger. 
I've no idea what happened & how it happened. Haha. 
Water slides with the boy- Intense LOL! 
No pictures were taken cause it was only two of us & the camera was in the bag which was in the locker. 
We thought there would be no place to put stuff so we just brought in the necessary items. 
Man, we should have brought in the camera! 

Went and check out the beach but it sucked! 
I've never seen a beach that sucked this bad. 
I'll just leave it at that cuz I have no words that can describe how disappointed I am in the beach.
Since the beach was a no-no, we went back up to clean up & get ready for dinner :)
Buffet dinner was so-so. 
One bad thing was there were quite a number of flies. 
Had fun throwing jelly into the coffee =P

Later on, in the night, we went to the bar beside the beach to have a couple of drinks.
That was how the night ended :)
Now I shall let the pictures do some taking.
The live band there was playing some chinese slow shiz emo songs. 
-_-
Thank God they sang a few upbeat English songs.
Last picture of the night :)

Went to bed happy & got out of bed happy :)
We were supposed to go back to the water park to play around one last time before going back but since my boy was injured, we decided not to.
So instead of going to the water park, we just chilled around & went to bed until it was time to checkout. 
Then we drove home & went to eat TC Mall for Sushi. 
Spontaneously decided to watch Men In Black 3 :D
Funny movie :) 
 Went home after that & finally, he opened all his stars! 
Now I can make progress to the project :)
That sums up what happened the last two days :)
Really hope he enjoyed the trip tho it was short.
Until then peeps!
Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment