Friday 11 May 2012

Wake Up In The Morning Feeling . . .

Yeah it's one of those mornings where I wake up feeling all -_-
All I wanna do is go back to sleep and resume dreaming. 
Was dreaming about some disease thing where people eat other people. 
Don't ask why. The reason of the dream is also unknown to me. Lol.
And yes, I do have very random dreams.
I've also had some super cool dream where I dreamt that I was dreaming :O
Some cool inception shizzness right there yo. 
 I guess some of the things that I miss contributes to this.
I miss playing the piano.
It has some weird way of calming my soul no matter how tough the situation might be. 
My keyboard died on me about 3 months ago maybe?
Yeah, miss it badly but it has served me well. 
I had that piano since I was 6 :)
I miss waking up to the sound of the waves.
I've always loved the beach. 
The sand, the water, the breeze. 
Just about everything about the beach except for like jellyfish LOL.

And maybe, just maybe I miss that togetherness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment