Sunday 13 May 2012

Shoutout!

      Sooo, since this is the 100th post, it shall be a special post! 
This post is specially dedicated to my mum since it's mother's day :)
Although she might never read this, Imma still blog about it cuz that's what bloggers do ;)

I know there has been a few post before this about my parents being a pain.
About how they are hypocrites and stuff. 
Well, let's just say that in life, shit happens. And then you die. LOL.
Despite those complaints, I really do love my whole family. 
Yes, sometimes they can be annoying and all but ahaha, I can be annoying too yo. 
So all I'm sayin' is that Mom, although you will never read this. . .
I know can be a pain with my attitude sometimes and I'm sorry.
Thank you for providing all that you can for me. 
I know you work very hard at work and even at home after the maid left. 
Just want to say that I appreciate the things that you have done for my siblings & I. 
So to end this post, I'd just like to say . . . 
 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment