Friday 18 May 2012

Much Later.

Was supposed to update yesterday but I was caught up with some other stuff. 
Dinnered with the boy and his family since he'll be away until Sunday for that camp. 
I remember those days where even one day apart would have an impact on us. Lol. 
If I'm not mistaken, the longest time that we didn't see each other is 7 days. 
I can't imagine a month man :O
That would be hell. Seriously. 
He should on his way to the camp site now already.
That little boy of mine was so damn excited last night when he was packing his bag. 
LIKE A KID. LOL. 
Slept damn late last night because I had to help my boy out. 
Oh gosh, I feel like I haven't had enough sleep for a damn long time that it's sort of affecting my body now. 
I FEEL THE ACHES. 
But then again, it also can be caused by my 12 year old bed. 
Parents too lazy to change it -_-
Gotta bug them more. 

These days it's always late nights and early mornings. 
Yesterday I actually wanted to go home and sleep after dinner but then I had to help my boy out. 
In the end, went home at 12midnight. 
Talk about a lady driving alone at night. 
Not ideal. 
Came back home and got some attitude from mah dad. 
Went up and did some before bed rituals like brushing teeth and all that. 
And Poof! I was off to Dreamland. 

I had a pretty weird dream. 
It's about my boy & flirting. LOL.
Yeap, that's all I'm gonna say about it. 
Now, let's rewind a bit to the day before yesterday. 

My boy & I went out to Cineleisure to watch a movie. 
It's a not-bad movie. 
My boy said that it was anti-climatic. Something in which I agree with. 
But for this kind of movie, is it possible to even have a climax? 
Like that movie, The Next Three Days
It's boring as shit man, no kidding. 
Another movie I recently watched was 21 Jump Street. 
Dude, this movie is awesome! 
It has action & comedy in it as well!
I enjoyed this movie very much. 
It ain't screening here in Malaysia but you sure can download it ;)
Here, watch the trailer! 

Alrights, back to what I was going on about. 
You know how on Tuesdays items on Gelare's menu are at 50% off? 
The day that my boy and I went out was a Wednesday.
And I wouldn't have the thought of eating waffles if it wasn't for the 50% off. 
BUT my boy had to tempt me and he insisted on eating it. 
Gahhh, my plan to get abs just got trashed!
Then an hour later, when it was time for our movie, my boy insisted on having a LARGE popcorn. 
I disagreed with him because I was damn sure that he won't be able to finish it. 
True enough, he didn't finish it. TSk.
Should have listened to me man. 
Walked around a bit after movie and wanted to eat some Thai food as we were both craving for it. 
Unfortunately there wasn't any nice Thai food around so we chose Sushi instead. Lol. 

Damn I think Imma get bored of the usual food soon. 
I've been satisfying all my cravings and now I no longer have any more cravings.
Chloe is one satisfied tummy. Lol. 
I've stopped my habit of eating chips so regularly. Hehe. 
There is still one habit that I can't shake off tho. 
It's the habit of snacking while studying. 
Snacks aside, I didn't eat dessert after dinner that day. 
Whee, achievement! :)
Was in the mood for pets, so we walked up to the pet store :D
The cats were all so beautiful! 
The dogs were already kept so we went to the other section with snakes, spiders and hamsters. 
Saw this cute little hamster asleep. 
Awww. Asleep in the bowl of food =P
My boy saw it yawn LOLOL. 
Bet it must have been the cutest yawn in the world. Hehe. 
The I saw this hamster that seemed a little crazy :O
Spot the crazy one! xD
These squirrels also seem a little hyperactive to me. Lol. 
What do you think?
So that basically sums up Wednesday night. Lol. 
I totally loveee spending time with the boy. 
But maybe it's about time we go some place else. 
And the next time we eat dinner, it definitely has to be Thai cuisine since we missed out on it =P
Alrights, I better get going. Spent almost the whole morning on this post. 
Tatas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment