Thursday 10 May 2012

Movie Freak Alert! :O

Movies, movies, movies.
That's what I've been up to partially =P
And since my babyboy lovess watching movies as much as I do, haha we've been catching lots of movies. 
We watch movies almost every week! :O
Behold, the most talked about and the most anticipated superhero movie.
THE AVENGERS!
Like OhMaiGoshhh, I lovee this movie so much!
It's so full of action and yet so funny!!
Surprised that I could sit through the entire movie without going to the bathroom LOL.
Always teased by him tsk!
I drink alot when I eat popcorn okay! 
Next up, Street Dance 2!
I didn't watch the first one & if I remember correctly, my babyboy also didn't watch the first one. LOL.
But the movie was sooo awesome!
The dance moves and all were darn cool. 
Wish I could dance like that with mah boy =3
That lead female actress can really dance man & it's so darn sexy!
Speaking of dancing, I haven't started my dance class. 
Sighs. The bad thing about planning to go with a few people is the time coordination.
Oh well. 
Then we have a movie with Rihanna in it; Battleship.
Well, I don't have much to say about it really. 
I just find some parts cool. Lol.
Cabin in the woods is damn good. 
A very interesting and weird concept. 
Should watch it :)
It's not the typical kind of horror movie or whatever. Lol. 
Last but not least, the latest movie my boy and I watched is . . .
I'll give Jason Statham the credit for being uber cool. 
But I prefer Bruce Willis actually LOL.
The boy likes Jason Statham :)
Haha I'm kinda running out of things to say cuz my eyes & brains are shutting down already. 
It's almost two and I'm still up and posting. Heee. 
I said I'd update didnt I ? ;)
So here it is :)
There'll be more coming up, so stay tuned!
Malacca trip, Erina's birthday and some updates about babyboy & I :)
Until then, goonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment