Friday 11 May 2012

What's Been Up.

When an opportunity arises, cease it :)
That's what I'm doing right now since I've been delaying a few post for a considerably long time. 
Just got back from hangin' out with the boy about an hour ago. 
Went out with him to watch the newly released, Dark Shadows :)

And it was awesomeee ! 
Johnny Depp FTW! =P
Funny how my babyboy was startled by the dude who shouted in the movie xD
Ngawww, so cuteeeee. Heehee. 
So, since I'm talking about my babyboy, I shall take this opportunity to blog about what I wanted to blog about.

As you know, I am on holiday and this week happens to be my last week of holidays. 
Nuuuuuuuuuuuu :(
2 weeks is a bit too short! Or maybe my vacation is the one to blame. LOL. 
I mean like, I only went to Malacca for 2Day1Night. 
No more short vacays. 
Actually, it shouldn't even be called a vacay. Sound more like a getaway.
Getaways are awesome! & I will be going on one soon with my babyboy. 
I figured, why not bring him somewhere after all that he's done for me. 
So ta-da! We will be going on a getaway! Wooohooo! :D
Nah-ah, not gonna say where. Even he doesn't know where =P
It would be fun hehe.

For the past week, my boy has been sweeter than sweets!
If I remember correctly, he dedicated a whole week to me.
We hung out. 
Went to Desa Park City like the old days.
But what we did there was new :)
The reason we went there was to take a few pictures of me.
Thenn, my babyboy started jumpin' & climbin' around like a monkeyy! xD

See what I mean ? =P
Maybe his caveman side came alive LOL.
And then, right after he jumped around like a monkey, he got a little sanity back into him & he started posing for the camera instead xD
It was an awesome day cuz I had my honey jasmine tea too :)
Headed over to OU for some karaoke. 
Sang for 6 hours :O
Hardcore much ? LOL. 

Gosh it's getting so lateeee =/
Don't think I can finish in time so I'll wrap it up after blogging about the stars :)
Okay so last year, Andrew & I decided that at the end of each day we would write down how the day was on the star paper & fold it into a star and accumulate for a year. 
I had plans for pinning it up onto a board but I didn't manage to finish writing. 
Some days I forgot to write =/
He gave his to me in a heart shaped candylicious jar which looks something like this.
Err, heh, can't really see the jar but haha, look at how many I've opened. 
When I start I seriously can't stop! :O
One of 'em stars say- Memories can't be captured nor written nor framed; they stay exclusively in the heart :)
Awwwwwwwwww <3 <3
Damn, now I feel like opening some of them. 
Heh, gotta refrain.

Alrights, I'll sign off for now. 
Actually got an early day tmr. LOL.
G'night ya'll ! 

2 comments: