Sunday 27 November 2011

Breaking Friday's Dawn

On Friday, Friday, my baby came to pick me up on Friday.
We headed to TCM to pick up the tickets & eat dinner, dinner xD
It was absolutely a heart melting moment seeing that face of his. 
Haven't been talking to him for ages cause he's been busy, so yeah.
Hee, felt kinda funny getting ready for him to come pick me up.
Felt like a first date all over again. 
Butterflies in my tummy, thinking of what to say when I get in the car.. Lol. 
Everything went smoothly in the end. hehe :)
My baby & I watched Breaking Dawn Part 1 on Friday! :D 
Omg, it felt like it's been a long time since I last watched Twilight. Lol. 
The movie was not bad but they left out alot.
The book's more detailed of course.
And knowing Malaysia, some scenes in the movie were cut off -_-
Potong steamness sial.
Oh wells.
The wedding part was my favourite part but ugh, why can't Bella smile a bit more!! 
Heh, was holding on to my boy throughout the whole movie ;)
Can't wait for the next one to come out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment