Wednesday 30 November 2011

Distinguished Lines

Dressing up, something everyone does before they go out. 
Be it, formal, casual, smart casual or semi casual, everyone dresses up. 
Girls do it most of the time and yes we do take hours to dress up. 
Not all the time tho xD
After finding the perfect outfit, the only thing left is to freshen up with some light make up and perfume. 
And just when you think everything's done, you turn around to see lines. Panty Lines. 
Panty lines are so NOT sexy. 
I HATE IT! 
It's so unattractive! Ugh!
All panties should be seamless. Bras as well. 
Seeing lines is sucha buzzkill man after you've actually found the perfect outfit. 
I honestly, personally think that bras and panties that aren't seamless should be banned. 
I mean like, no one wants to see how your panties or bra look like. 
I know I wouldn't want to. 
Zzzz. 
The next time I go shopping, everything's gonna be seamless! 
La Senza's on sale I heard. 
Heheheh xD

No comments:

Post a Comment