Sunday 27 November 2011

The Party That Kept Me Busy

As promised, an update on what went down last week ;)
I believe I'v prepped you enough to anticipate for this particular post xD
Andrew's Surprise Party was a success! :D
Before I go any further, the party was held at VoicePowerStudio & the food was from CintaRia@DJ.
Voice Power Studio is actually a singing school.
So for those who wants to improve your singing, you can just head on over to Voice Power Studio.
If you ain't sure about the place, just visit their Facebook page or you can go to their website :)
The food from CintaRia@DJ was awesome especially the creamy fish fillet :)
The wrapped pandan chicken was so-so only tho.
I would recommend that you try their food, it's really nice :)
Now we can advance to what really went down that night ;)
The evening started with a meet up at the studio for early prep :)
Make up, dance practice & directing people.
I actually got his mum to play along to lure him to the place and we would surprise him when he came out of the lift BUT I didn't come back in time! :O
So instead of me giving him a surprise, he gave me a surprise LOL.
I was superrr blurrr.
Dickson kinda told me he was there already and I saw his car downstairs already but somehow, I guess it didn't register in my head LOL.
So when I arrived with the food and all, we all decided that we should surprise him all over again xD
He went out and came back in & we all shouted "SURPRISE"
Heee, greeted with a hug ;)
Moved on to the opening act, the Burlesque dance ;)

We girls worked on this really hard.
We hardcored for 3 hours during the early hours of Friday morning & it paid off ;)
This dance's specially for Andrew :D
He had the best seat yo ;)
He made a speech after the dance.
And damn, he was still so speechless xD
YES! Plan worked well!
And the speech was ended with a kiss ;)
SEALED! xD
By the time speech ended, it was time for some mingling session before dinner as prep for the upcoming games :D
Mingle mingle mingle & it was dinner time!! :D
We three girls sneaked off to take a few pictures cause Megan had to leave early as she had another event to attend :)
Vinnie. Megan. Me.
The food was good!
Almost finished :D
Makan, makan, chit chat sini sana, picture taking here there.
So I'll let the pictures do most of the talking now :)
Jonathan Yap. Natalie Gan.
Me. Andrew Tang.
Me. YuenLing.
Andrew. Megan.
Megan. Andrew Tang.
We put the kink in the kinky yo! xD
If that makes any sense. LOL.
Nata De Coco, the bestie :)
Fivesome pictcha! 
I really had NO IDEA my picture was being taken until I saw the photos LOL.
Vinnie & her boy, Kent :)
AndrewTang. Terry. Jason. Dickson. Andrew.
As you can see, Andrew Tang & Jason was going crazy LOLOL.
Jonathan squashed between two girls xD
Mah sister from another mother, YeeEn.
My lesbo partner, YuenLing ;)
And my cutie pie, Andrew <3
My baby looks sooo cute!! :D
After dinner, proceed to the game & that's when the party really begins.
Started with some stuff for the birthday boy to do :D
All of us attendees wrote task for him to do & it was done the lucky draw way.
All the pieces of paper were put into the hat and Andrew had to pick it himself :D
First up was dancing xD
He did well alright ;)
HAHAHA.
Sucha turn on man xD
Followed by another task where he was supposed to remove his socks using his mouth! :O
WHILE DANCING!
Sounds impossible but haha, my baby managed to do it :D
Checkit out !
Then he sang the smurf song! :D
Andrew Smurf! :D
Haha when he put the cup on his head, it reminds me of Aladdin xD
The next two task were done by Andrew and his two other friends Jason & Terry :D
First there were, three girls dancing.
Now, there's three guys xD
Lmao.
And the next task, I don't have much to say about it.
Because it involves me LOL.
Try guessing from the pictures yourself cuz I think the picture tells the story better than I do. LOL
Ignore my face pls. Lol.
Did it wrongly the first time, so we did it again LOL.
OKAYYYY, DONE WITH THE TASKS!
Just as we finish that game, Mark came & he was late soo, punishment! LOL.
I know Andrew liked it ;)
Fast forwarding, the last game we played was human knot xD
While they were busy having fun, I was preparing the cake & OMG I forgot to take picture of it :(
Sharon, the director of the studio took a picture of it but I haven't go it from her yet sooo yeahh.
And and, I was rushing to bad that I didn't bring a knife to cut the cake :(
Oh oh btw, I made the cake by myself :D
Made with love for my baby :)
 The birthday boy <3
Heee :D
The after party was at Milk club.
There's really nothing much to say about being in a club.
We just drank & danced LOL.
OH WAIT.
Something happened in the club that night.
Some kissy kissy action xD
Not gonna mention names, so you can slowly guess by the pictures I'm about to post after this.
Let's put your instinctive skills to test shall we? :)
Dickson.Afi.Andrew.Terry.Jason.Kevin.
Dickson & Li May :)
 High much ? xD
 <3
The high guy relaxing for a bit Lol.
Afi. Jason with the crazy face. Li May. Terry.
The night ended with Andrew peeing at the roadside cause he just couldn't wait for the toilet xD
Nonetheless, that night was a great night.
Almost like a scene picked out from a series show :D
All the pants changing, dancing, parking and bla bla bla.
Haha, really glad it worked out alright.
Hope everyone enjoyed their night :)
Thanks everyone for coming  :)

And I know this is super duper later, about like 10 days late but,
 Happy Birthday baby <3
You're 19 already, almost 20 :O
Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed the party that night.
Also, I hope you loved the prezzie I got for you :)
All I ever wanna see is that beaming smile off your face, that sweet smile that lights up the whole world <3
Thanks for putting up with my constant whining on life and everything unrelated.
Thanks for taking me out, treating me like a princess, bringing me shopping, pujuking me with dessert & so much more!
Baby, this party is also another way of saying Thank You for these 9 great months we've been together.
All the times where we argue pointlessly and playfully about who decides where to eat and all, quite honestly, it's kinda fun xD
I really really enjoy every single moment with you babe.
Btw, this is just the beginning of it all baby.
Many more to come ;)
I love you baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment