Wednesday 30 November 2011

The Vietnam Abduction!

I swear Vietnam's got a plan to kidnap my baby!
They're planning a plot to lure him there!
His whole family's gonna be going there. 
OH.MY.GOSH. 
The last time I saw him was 2 hours ago & now I have NO NEWS from him! 
So I'm posting this up here just to get this news out to everyone.
MY BOY IS MISSING!!! :O
The picture above says it all! 
He is now a wanted man by ME!
So if you see him please get him back to me ASAP
I am just a concerned girlfriend who misses her lost boyfriend like crazyy.
It's been two hours since I last saw him & I'm already going crazy :(
Can you imagine how I'm gonna be if it's gonna be days without him ? D:
I will go panty dropping coochie popping INSANE!
I'd lose my mind to the clouds in the sky & cry over a dying flower just cause it's wilting. 
Doesn't make sense now does it? 
Proves the point that IM GOING INSANE :O
Bring my baby back to me Vietnam. 
I give you all my gold for him! 
You can even take mychonny since he loves u Vietnam!
Baby, use your muscles, fight them off like a Titan & fly like a G6 back to me.
Me want you by my side!! 
Hope to see you soon pumpkin <3






~ ~ ~




JUST KIDDING!
He's not abducted lah. 
He's just going on a holiday with his family to Vietnam. 
And gosh, I have no idea how the heck am I gonna survive not seeing him or hearing his voice :(
I AM GONNA MISS HIM SO MUCH! 
If he was going somewhere within Malaysia, it wouldn't be as bad but omg this is overseas. 
Means NO calls, NO Skype, no nothing except for text maybe. 
OMG LAAAA :( :( 
And this means that I'll have to live this Friday without him ! 
Bu ke yiii!!!
Omg, my Friday's gonna be so dull! 
Meh, I'm just gonna be stuck at home studying my ass of for finals.
And I only get to see him on Tuesday.
NEXT TUESDAY. 
omgomg, I won't be seeing him for FIVE DAMN DAYS
My days are damned alright. 
Zzzzz.
Guess I'm gonna have to rely on pictures and recordings for those 5 days. 
And this also means he won't be seeing my new haircut on Saturday! :(
Eeeeee, I no like!!! 
What can I do?
Takkan I squeeze in his luggage. 
Aihs, I'll just be a good girlfriend & stay home waiting for my baby to come back :)
But omg, I still can't get over the fact that we won't be texting each other as often =/
This is gonna be hardd.
While he's having fun in Vietnam, I'll be here in Malaysia singin' Natalie Cole's Miss You Like Crazy.
Oh wells. 
Have fun in Vietnam with yo family k baby ? :)
Please remember to take lots and lots of pictures!
There's one more thing I'd like to say. 
The very last thing I wanna say is. . .YOUR PHONE SUCKS! xD
Cause you can't send me mms! Hmmph! 
Blah, gonna miss you. 
Come back fast! 
I LOVE YOU! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment