Tuesday 8 November 2011

Whoomp! There It Is! ~

GOOD MORNING inhabitants of the earth!
What did YOU do yesterday ? :)
I went out with my boy to The Curve. 
Had lunch at Sakae Sushi! :D :D 
Mochi mochi mochi mochi MOCHI! 
I am addicted to them. Lol. 
Too bad now I ain't gonna be eating it for a while. 
It appears to me that all my cravings are satisfied :O 
Thanks to my boy who always spoils me with food LOL. 
And the weird thing is that I'm losing instead of gaining =/
The effect of stress is just . . . 
Sometimes I'm so busy that I don't even feel the need to eat =/ 
Bad, I know but oh wells. 
Maybe if I had my boy around 24/7, I'd actually be reminded. 
Soooo, continuing from where I was, we visited the pet store :D 
I love cats, dogs, hamsters and tortoise xD
I've a feeling that I'll have a husky and a cat living together the next time heheh. 
Then we saw this xD
LOL.
So anyways, bla bla bla, went to the bookstore and it was time for dinner already. 
Ate Ikea's meatballs. 
Absolutely delicious! :)
Adjourned to Cineleisure for some movie time! 
This time we watched . . .
I thought it was about ghost but it turned out to be small little creatures who feed on children's teeth and bones. 
Eeeeeee, damn disgusting. 
Small little creatures. They looked like rats to me so yeah. 
Haha, the movie ok only la. 
But I wouldn't recommend it to anyone to watch. 
Wanna watch something nice, watch Tower Heist. 
Bleh, almost time for my counselling session. 
*exhales*
I need a massage badly. 
I swear I'm so gonna relax to the max end of this year. 
I've got too much on my shoulders. 
Marketing mid terms next week somore. 
Sighs. 
Die la, die. 
See ya later alligator! 

No comments:

Post a Comment