Sunday 13 November 2011

Exhausted

Gosh, I'm so lazy to update anything these days.
Mainly cause, I am busy with assignments & stuff.
All my free time's spent with my boy.
And other times, I'm either doing my assignment or spending some time with the family.
Even right now, my eye lids are getting heavier and heavier LOL.
I'll try to update more soon.
Maybe tomorrow or smth.
Today's kinda packed.
I've got some reading to do before marketing tutorial class tmr.
Ugh, need to wake up early again. Zzzzzz.
I'll leave you with the visuals of how hectic my schedule is.
Btw, I started using a planner xD
So far so good, I like my days being planned.
Makes my day more productive.
The first day I started it, I was on time but the second day was a disaster.
Oh wells. Can't wait to follow on with the plan again tmr :)
Until then, my friend.
Because I am going crazy 

No comments:

Post a Comment